Philips SureSigns VM6 monitor
The SureSigns VM6 patient monitor provides you with numerous essential measurements in one easy-to-use, compact patient monitor.
SureSigns VM6 goes beyond the basics
Your days can get pretty complicated. They are already full, and likely to become more complex as time goes on. Trust Philips to give you what you need to help care for your patients. Basic patient monitoring has never been more clear.
SureSigns VM6 is easy to learn and easy to love
- Measurements include user-selectable 3 or 5-lead ECG, pulse oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, respiration, basic arrhythmia, temperature, optional invasive blood pressure, and optional recorder
- Intuitive navigation puts your most commonly used features at your fingertips
- Large (8.4”, 20.3 cm) and crisp color display is bright and easy to read, even in low-light situations
- Up to 96 hours of measurement trends
- Philips SpO2 technology compatible with a wide variety of adult, pediatric, and neonatal sensors
- Spot-check mode for vital signs collection on multiple patients
- Lightweight, yet durable, with a comfortable handle for easy mobility
- Lithium ion battery life of 4 hours
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation (optional)
Connect to the SureSigns VSV: the simple way to be everywhere at once
Having a clear picture of each patient’s status, at a single glance, can help relieve stress on care teams. Use the VM6 with the SureSigns VSV Vital Signs Viewer to show status from up to 12 monitors at a time. It’s one more way Philips is making it easier to free yourself to do exactly what you need to do to care for your patients.
All the support you need
The SureSigns VM6 is backed by high-quality technology and support. Software upgrades, via the USB port, are remarkably quick and easy. The sleek modular design simplifies set up and repair, while mounting options provide flexibility. Our warranty adds to your peace of mind.
Supplies for the SureSigns VM6 include a wide selection for disposable and reusable SpO2 sensors, all designed for accuracy, performance, and durability.
Each monitor comes with set-up guide, instructions for use, quick reference cards, user training DVD, and service manual on CD.